At Advocates in Aging
Seniors Blue Book - Fall 2020 Edition
We offer a wide variety of resources to all prospective and current clients, including:
- AARP Caregiving Resource Center - www.aarp.org/caregiving
- Aging with Dignity - www.agingwithdignity.org
- AHCA - www.floridahealthfinder.gov
- Administration on Aging - www.aoa.gov
- American Bar Commission on Law and Aging - https://www.americanbar.org
- American Society on Aging Website - www.asaging.org
- Area Agency on Aging for Southwest Florida - www.aaaswfl.org/
- Assisted Living Benefits For Veterans - www.assistedliving.org/assisted-living-benefits-for-veterans/
- Caring.com - https://www.caring.com/senior-living/assisted-living/florida
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services - www.cms.gov
- Department of Veteran Affairs - www.va.gov
- National Alliance for Caregiving - www.caregiving.org
- National Family Caregivers Association - www.familycaregiving101.org
- National Long Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center - www.ltcombudsman.org
- Transgenerational Aging - www.transgenerational.org
Feel free to print and fill out any of our following forms:
Medicaid eligibility standards: July 2020
- Florida released its eligibility standards for long-term care Medicaid (i.e., the nursing home, assisted living or in-home care) for 2020, which are as follows:
What do I need to know about: Veteran's aid and attendance, and housebound benefits
- Veterans and survivors who are eligible for a VA pension and require the aid and attendance of another person, or are housebound, may be eligible for additional monetary payment. These benefits are paid in addition to monthly pension, and they are not paid without eligibility to pension.
- The Florida DNR form must be signed by a doctor. You may print out the attached copy (click on link above) on yellow paper and bring to your physician for signature. Alternatively, an online version can be printed from the link below. Please note, the original DNR form must be on canary yellow or similar yellow-colored paper: floridahealth.gov.
What Makes Advocates in AgingThe Right Choice For You?
Testified Before Congress, Helped Draft Laws Protecting Florida’s Elders and Works with Attorneys Throughout the U.S.
Track Record Of Success
As the First Elder Law Firm in Sarasota, The Best Results and Satisfaction of Our Clients are the Most Important
Highly Experienced Attorneys who are Constantly Evolving With the Newest Laws
Free 30 Minute Case Evaluation
Offering Free Consultations in Person or By Phone
Experience & Results Advocates in Aging has worked with many families to successfully take care of all their probate, medicaid planning, and guardianship planning needs.
Our family is ready to take care of your family. Contact us today!(941) 242-7270